This page features remote leadership resources I discovered while doing research for the book From A Distance: A practical book about how to create and lead a successful support team in a remote work environment (sign up here to get your free copy).
If you’d like to see more resources added to that page, tweet me @valedeoro with the hashtag #remoteleadership and send me your recommendations.
- Lighthouse. A blog About Leadership & Management Advice.
- Helpscout Blog. Specialized in Remote Support Culture.
- Know your Company Blog. Thoughts on leadership, company culture, employee engagement, and employee feedback.
- Productivity tips and advice by Zapier – the best apps, productivity guides, and tips to grow your business
- The center of Happiness by GeckoBoard – managerial mindfulness for busy customer support professionals
- Remote.co – all things remote for workers and companies
- Hundred5 – a tool to find your perfect remote hire
- Signal vs Noise – project management, productivity tips and ideas from the founders of Basecamp and authors of Remote: Office not Required
- SupportDriven blog and the corresponding #leadership and #zlocal_remote channels on the SupportDriven slack community (info on the site)